Select Fabricators works with many government agencies to provide countermeasures that assist in the protection of communications.
Select’s high attenuation security enclosure can be configured to have a minimum shielding effectiveness of -85.7 dB in the range of 400 MHz to 18 GHz and a minimum of -96.9 dB at 1 GHz.
Made in the USA of US materials, Select’s portable tent enclosures are used in applications including
- Isolation of RF signal emanation for government agencies to prevent information leakage from bugging attacks or electronic eavesdropping.
- Border Security in-the-field isolation and forensic data gathering.
- Testing environments for research on next-generation security technologies including EmSec, TEMPEST, IEMI (Intentional Electro-Magnetic Interference) and HEMP (High Altitude Electromagnetic Pulse).
Contact us for confidential consultation
Select-A-Shield™ RF shielding pouches are designed to isolate wireless devices from receiving or emitting RF signals. These “Faraday bags” prevent others from logging on and modifying the data on the electronic device. Lightweight and flexible, these pouches are made to absorb and reflect signals from entering or leaving electronic devices.
- Reusable. Conductive material will maintain shielding performance for multiple uses
- Double layer conductive fabric with optional sports nylon cover assures shielding performance. Field tests have shown a 99.99% average signal attenuation.
- Select’s Window-Touch-Pouch (US Pat. No. 8,723,053) includes a large non-glare window of double layer conductive mesh and allows for access to touch screen viewing and manipulation. Filtered, shielded USB connection is optional. Forensic Products
- Made in the USA of US materials
ITAR registered – US Dept. of State – Office of Defense Trade Compliance
Cage Code: 1VB13
314910 – Textile Bag & Canvas Mill
326111 – Plastics Bag & Pouch Manufacturing
322223 – Plastics, Foil, Coated Paper
326111 – Bags, Plastic Film, Single or Multi-Wall
334419 – Other Electrical Component Manufacturing
334220 – Army – Electromagnetic Interference (tents)
334511 – Search, Detection, Navigation, Guidance, Aeronautical, Nautical Systems & Instrument Manufacturing
334515 – Instrument Manufacturing for Measuring & Testing Electricity & Electrical Signals
339999 / 7050 – special ops command