Deliver Maximum Isolation with Optimum Versatility
Control RF/EM interference by using Select-A-Shield™ RF EMI shielded tabletop enclosures. Select Fabricators, Inc. offers updated features that improve efficiency without sacrificing effectiveness. Portable and more cost effective than rigid metal boxes, Select-A-Shield tabletop enclosure boxes deliver maximum isolation plus they are easy-to assemble, easy to move, and easy to store for optimum versatility.
Select-A-Shield RF EMI Shielded Tabletop Enclosure Boxes
Select-A-Shield tabletop enclosures are used in pre-compliance testing, secure communications*, mobile device/computer forensic investigations as well as temporary EMI shielding.
|Part Number||Enclosure Dimensions||Construction|
|500242424SW||24″ x 24″ x 24″ (61 x 61 x 61cm)||Single layer|
|500363636SW||36″ x 36″ x 36″ (91 x 91 x 91cm)||Single layer|
|500484848SW||48″ x 48″ x 48″ (122 x 122 x 122cm)||Single layer|
|500242424DW||24″ x 24″ x 24″ (61 x 61 x 61cm)||Double layer|
|500363636DW||36″ x 36″ x 36″ (91 x 91 x 91cm)||Double layer|
|500484848DW||48″ x 48″ x 48″ (122 x 122 x 122cm)||Double layer|
|600242424DW||24″ x 24″ x 24″ (61 x 61 x 61cm)||Double layer|
|600363636DW||36″ x 36″ x 36″ (91 x 91 x 91cm)||Double layer|
|600484848DW||48″ x 48″ x 48″ (122 x 122 x 122cm)||Double layer|
|Custom||Additional sizes are available. Contact us with your requirements.|
RF EMI Shielded Tabletop Enclosure Construction:
Manufactured using SELECT’s RoHS compliant conductive fabric.
Simple to set up with semi-permanent frames.
- Series 500: Round heavy-duty aluminum frame
- Series 600: Square, heavy-duty aluminum frame. No drilling required. Reduced assembly-time with positive button hole locking connection.
All enclosures are made in the USA of US materials.
- Standard enclosure includes
- Floor: Two layers of heavy-duty tarp material protect the conductive floor.
- Enclosure Storage Bag: All enclosures come standard with a storage bag for protection when in transit or not in use
Select the options you need to meet your specifications.
- Cleaned in SFi’s onsite ISO Class 6 (Class 1,000 –Fed. Std. 209) cleanroom
- Integrated I/O plate: eliminates the need for a cable sleeve and filter box.
- LED interior perimeter lighting or EMI hardened stringed lights
- Bulkhead and signal connectors
- Data and signal filter connectors
- DB 9
- DB 15
- DB 25
- Power – AC/DC
- AC: 90 – 480 volts up to 100 amps
- DC: 0-100 volts up to 20 amps
Wireless Device Testing
802.11a/b/g/n Commercial – Enterprise, WLAN, WiFi
3G, 4G, LTE, Cellular
LF / UHF RFID Testing
Military Communications Testing
Secure Communications* / SCIF
Medical Equipment Testing
*RF isolation is one part of a complete secure communications protocol. Please make sure your operation is in compliance with all sections of the protocol.