- All curtains are made in the USA
- Customized to your dimensions and specification
Manufactured using Select Fabricators’ US made, RoHS compliant, conductive NOVA Select™ fabric in order to provide the highest shielding effectiveness. Double Wall construction of NOVA Select™ fabric will provide shielding effectiveness of -85 to over -100dB on average from 400 MHz to 18 GHz.
Construction is available in Single Wall and Double Wall design as well as protective and flame-retardant outer coverings.
Below is the IEEE® 299 standard test of a walk-in tent performed by an independent laboratory.
Select Fabricators has the ability to add the following options to all RF / EMI Shielded Curtains:
- Single Wall or Double Wall design
- Flame retardant/resistant options
- ESD liner to provide static control
- Sound reduction/absorbing lining
- Exterior covers for outdoor deployment
- Series 8000—Ceiling Mounted Roller Track
- Made from extruded 6063 aluminum with commercial clear coated Silver Satin finish with carriers, end stops, and other accessories for a complete, operational track system. Nylon parts are extremely durable and will not rust or break. All nylon parts have UV inhibitors.
- Extruded aluminum track channel (1 3/8″ x 1 3/16″) Track channel is either curved or straight in continuous lengths up to 16 feet
- 90° & 45° bends: Bends have an approximate 12” radius
- Series 7000—Freestanding and Ceiling Mounted Roller Track
- Beam or Chain Support Mount: Attaches to a beam or any member immediately above the top level of the curtain
- Ceiling Mount: Attaches directly to ceiling or any flat horizontal surface directly above the curtain
- Floor Column (Free Standing): Permits erection of screens in any area
- Threaded Rod Bracket: Use when no easily accessible structures are near the track. Threaded rod attaches to the ceiling heights significantly above the track system’s
- Wall Mount: Attaches vertical surfaces. May be used with other mounting techniques
- Beam Flange Connectors: Allows attachment to roof truss sections, beams, and channels. Secured with edge clamps and set screws
- PSA Backed Hook and Loop: Allows attachment to any surface
- Magnetic attachment options
- Pelican storage cases
- Shipping cases
- Airline compatible travel cases
- Frame cases
- Modular design options
- RF / microwave absorbing foam
- I/O filter plates
- Custom engineering/design of enclosure