Custom cleanroom bags in specialty sizes and shapes manufactured in US certified cleanroom.
When you need cost effective, low minimum cleanroom bags and pouches, specify SFi’s cleanroom bags. Custom sized bags are made with a wide combination of materials including ACLAR®, clear laminates, foil laminates, mil spec, nylon, polypro, and ultraclean. Bag styles start with flapped, flat, gusseted or oversized and are customized to specification. Cleanroom bags are certified to IEST standards. Optional certification to level 50 is provided using a liquid particle tester.
SFi’s onsite ISO 14644.1 Class 7 (class 1,000) clean room with an isolated Class 5 (class 100) area produces clean room bags to meet your specifications with low minimum quantities. Our clean room is certified twice a year by an independent ISO accredited (ISO 17025..; 2005) certification agency.
SFI makes bags in sizes a minimum 2”L x 2”W to a maximum 30”L x 96”W and can be longer than 96” when required using SFi’s design team.
Cleanroom Bag Styles and Features
- 3-D (square or rectangular bottom)
- Installed Ports
- Flap with PSA closure
- Anti-Static Polyethylene
- Bubble Pack
- Custom Laminates
- ESD Films
- Flexible Foam
- High Strength/High
- Barrier Films and
- Linear Low Density
- Low Out-gassing materials
- Polyethylene (LLDPE)
- Low Density Polyethylene
- Nylon 6
- Photo Black
- Static Shielding
- VCI & VPI for Corrosion Control
Optional certification to level 50 using a liquid particle tester.
- Liquid Particle Testing LP-0002 Ref: IEST STD-CC 1246 & NASA JPG 5322.1 Contamination
- Control Requirements Manual
- Seal Strength #/inch – ASTM** F88 / F88M-09, Standard Test Method for Seal Strength of Flexible Barrier Materials
- Seal Strength – Air Burst TP-0001 Ref: ASTM F1140 / F1140M-13, Standard Test Methods for Internal Pressurization Failure Resistance of Unrestrained Packages
- Seal Appearance – ASTM F1886 / F1886M-09(2013), Standard Test Method for Determining Integrity of Seals for Flexible Packaging by Visual Inspection
- Outgas testing – upon request
- Containment Control
- Discreet Component Manufacturing
- Packaging, storage and protection for cleaned parts