SELECT’s engineering and fabrication staff has deep aerospace experience designing complex covers, tarps, and shrouds for aerospace, aircraft, and military applications fabricated from advanced flexible materials, fabrics, films, and laminates.
SELECT excels in state-of-the art materials procurement, extremely high quality standard attainment and total project review to insure compliance with the most exacting requirements typical in the Aerospace industry.
SELECT’s onsite ISO Class 7 (class 10,000) cleanroom and isolated area, which is ISO class 5 (class 100 cleanroom) provide strict particulate control.
We have successfully satisfied numerous contract requirements for:
- Sensitive Equipment Transport Covers
- Device and Product Assembly
- Cleanroom production of special protections for sensitive components
- Portable RF/EMI shielding enclosures cleanroom-fabricated for aerospace standards
- ITAR registered – US Dept of State – Office of Defense Trade Compliance
- CGMP and ISO Compliant
- Cage Code:1VB13
- Duns#: 003053357
- 326111 – Plastics Bag & Pouch Mfg.
- 334413 – Semiconductor & Related Device Mfg.
- 334419 – Other Electrical Component Mfg.
- 334511 – Search, Detection, Navigation, Guidance, Aeronautical, Nautical Systems & Instrument Mfg.
- 334515 – Instrument Mfg. for measuring & testing Electricity & Electrical Signals