Quality and Compliance
The industries we serve expect exceptional quality and 100% compliance. Select Fabricators delivers. Our internal quality disciplines and work procedures are documented and consistent. So you can feel confident what you receive will be what you expect.
- ISO 9001 /2008 Compliant: Select Fabricators was audited by a third party, independent Certified Quality Auditor in January 2018 and was found to be in compliance. The quality policies, documents, protocols, and systems are parallel to the International Standards Organization’s (ISO) published guidelines as documented by the American Society for Quality (ASQ).
- FDA / CGMP Compliant: Select Fabricators was audited by a third party independent Certified Quality Auditor during January 2018, and was found to be in compliance. Kuwahara’s “Quality Systems and GMP Regulations for Device Manufacturers” was used as the compliance guideline. A full audit of FDA Compliant Protocols and QSR Protocols was conducted in July 2016 by a third party independent Certified Quality Auditor, and Select Fabricators was found to be in compliance.
- ISO 14644: Select Fabricators updates and audits its internal protocol on an as needed basis. This standard is used to examine products manufactured in a cleanroom environment and defines the products’ cleanliness as specified by the customer.
- ASQ: The American Society for Quality (ASQ) has a set of quality tools and disciplines which are used at Select Fabricators including books, training tools, reference guides and related quality standard information. Select Fabricators accesses an independent third party quality professional who is a Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence and a Certified Quality Auditor on an as needed basis. This quality professional has been an active member of ASQ for 20 years.
- SHARP Program: Select Fabricators was accepted as a participant in the United States Department of Labor (USDOL) 21(d) Sharp program on November 2016 and re-certified in January 2019. Establishing and maintaining an internal culture of health and safety including procedures and education resulted in the removal of Select Fabricators from OSHA’s Programmed Inspection Schedule for two years. Sponsored by the New York Department of Labor, Select Fabricators’ compliance helps ensure worker safety is maintained for consistent delivery of quality goods in a timely manner.
- In-house Cleanroom: It’s inspected and certified twice a year by an independent third party.
- Baseline Shielding Effectiveness: Select Fabricators uses PAMS testing on its RF/EMI products for baseline shielding effectiveness.
- RoHS compliant: The conductive material used in our RF/EMI products is RoHS compliant.
In addition, we have passed numerous facility quality inspections by our customers and strive to meet any certification or registration required.
- ITAR registered -US Dept. of State – Office of Defense Trade Compliance
- Cage Code: 1VB13
- Duns #: 003053357
- Member of IEST – Institute of Environmental Sciences and Technology
314910 – Textile Bag & Canvas Mill
326111 – Plastics Bag & Pouch Manufacturing
322223 – Plastics, Foil, Coated Paper
326111 – Bags, Plastic Film, Single or Multi-Wall
334419 – Other Electrical Component Manufacturing
334220 – Army – Electromagnetic Interference (tents)
334511 – Search, Detection, Navigation, Guidance, Aeronautical, Nautical Systems & Instrument Manufacturing
334515 – Instrument Manufacturing for Measuring & Testing Electricity & Electrical Signals
339999 / 7050 – Special Ops Command