Redesigned Select-A-Shield™ USB Forensic Pouch Highest Performing in the Market
Patent Pending Features Enhance Data Collection Procedure
Select-A-Shield™ USB Forensic Pouch
Select Fabricators, Inc. is enhancing their innovative USB Mobile Forensics Pouch making it the highest performing “USB Data Faraday bag” on the market. PAMS tested at 900 MHz, the new pouch delivers over -80 dB of RF/EMI isolation. Ideal for digital forensic evidence collection, this window touch pouch allows for hands-on manipulation of wireless devices in a secure RF tight environment. With the filtered USB connection, there is no need to take the captured device back to the lab to extract stored data.
- Higher RF shielding performance than the current Select-A-Shield USB pouch and other similar capture bags on the market.
- Patent-pending features:
- Large, non-glare, window made of double layer conductive mesh for maximum isolation, allows full-screen viewing
- Easy to use, filtered USB connector allows fast and secure evidence collection
- Easy to manipulate touch screen window does not require a stylus.
- Larger size accommodates any portable electronic device.
- Easily available field-replaceable components
The Select-A-Shield USB Forensic pouch can be purchased separately or as a complete portable forensic pouch kit. The standalone pouch (SFP1218) includes a foam insert, cables and convenient and visible evidence collection cards. The mobile forensic kit (SFP1218K) includes all of the above, plus a durable royal blue sports nylon carry bag that allows usage in all types of conditions including inclement weather.
|Pouch, foam insert, cables, evidence cards||SFP1218 USB Forensic Pouch||OD: 17.5”L x 11.75” W x 2” HID: 15” L x 10.5” W x 2 “ H|
|Pouch, sports nylon carry bag, foam insert, cables and evidence collection cards||SFP1218K USB Forensic Pouch kit||OD: 17.5”L x 11.75” W x 2” HID: 15” L x 10.5” W x 2 “ H|
All Select-A-Shield RF isolation pouches are made in the USA starting with two layers of conductive silver/copper/nickel material with a double rollover closure to ensure a tight isolation performance. Conductive material will maintain shielding performance for hundreds of uses.