Select Fabricators Introduces Latest Select-A-Shield™ Window-Touch RF Isolation Pouches
Focusing on the growing needs of wireless device forensics, two new Select-A-Shield™ RF isolation pouches are now available from Select Fabricators, Inc. Two all new standard size window-touch pouches and our redesigned USB window-touch pouch can be used to isolate wireless devices and view data without sending or receiving signals, thereby enhancing data security for mobile forensic applications.
Select-A-Shield Window-Touch RF Isolation Pouches
SELECT, in listening to market demand, designed these new window touch pouches with high RF shielding performance and large, non-glare touch screens to accommodates a wide variety of mobile devices.
- High RF Shielding Performance of -80dB @ 1GHz
- Large Non-Glare Windows made from high shielding performance double-layer conductive mesh
- These new, Select-A-Shield pouches are patent pending
- Easy-to-manipulate touch screen window which does not require a stylus
- Accommodates a wide variety of mobile devices including smartphones, PDAs, tablets and hand-held GPS units
- Optional custom size “Faraday bags” also available
|Wireless Devices Contained||Part Number||Size|
|Cell phones, pagers, iPhones, Blackberrys, GPS devices||SFP610||6.25” Width x 10.25”Length|
|Mobile tablet devices, iPads, in addition to cell phones, pagers, etc.||SFP1113||9.5” Width x 12.625” Length|
All Select-A-Shield RF isolation pouches are made in the USA starting with two layers of conductive silver/copper/nickel material with a double rollover closure to ensure a tight isolation performance. Conductive material will maintain shielding performance for hundreds of uses.