Delivers Maximum Isolation with Optimum Versatility
Control RF/EM interference by using Select-A-Shield™ RF EMI shielded tabletop enclosures. Select Fabricators, Inc. offers updated features that improve efficiency without sacrificing effectiveness. Portable and more cost effective than rigid metal boxes, Select-A-Shield tabletop enclosure boxes deliver maximum isolation plus they are easy-to assemble, easy to move, and easy to store for optimum versatility.
Select-A-Shield RF EMI Shielded Tabletop Enclosure Boxes
Select-A-Shield tabletop enclosures are used in pre-compliance testing, secure communications*, mobile device/computer forensic investigations as well as temporary EMI shielding.
|Part Number||Enclosure Dimensions||Construction|
|500242424SW||24″ x 24″ x 24″ (61 x 61 x 61cm)||Single layer|
|500363636SW||36″ x 36″ x 36″ (91 x 91 x 91cm)||Single layer|
|500484848SW||48″ x 48″ x 48″ (122 x 122 x 122cm)||Single layer|
|500242424DW||24″ x 24″ x 24″ (61 x 61 x 61cm)||Double layer|
|500363636DW||36″ x 36″ x 36″ (91 x 91 x 91cm)||Double layer|
|500484848DW||48″ x 48″ x 48″ (122 x 122 x 122cm)||Double layer|
|600242424DW||24″ x 24″ x 24″ (61 x 61 x 61cm)||Double layer|
|600363636DW||36″ x 36″ x 36″ (91 x 91 x 91cm)||Double layer|
|600484848DW||48″ x 48″ x 48″ (122 x 122 x 122cm)||Double layer|
|Custom||Additional sizes are available. Contact us with your requirements.|
RF EMI Shielded Tabletop Enclosure Construction:
Manufactured using SELECT’s RoHS compliant conductive fabric.
Simple to set up with semi-permanent frames.
- Series 500: Round heavy-duty aluminum frame
- Series 600: Square, heavy-duty aluminum frame. No drilling required. Reduced assembly-time with positive button hole locking connection.
All enclosures are made in the USA of US materials.
- Standard enclosure includes
- Floor: Two layers of heavy-duty tarp material protect the conductive floor.
- Enclosure Storage Bag: All enclosures come standard with a storage bag for protection when in transit or not in use
Select the options you need to meet your specifications.
- Cleaned in SFi’s onsite ISO Class 6 (Class 1,000 –Fed. Std. 209) cleanroom
- Integrated I/O plate: eliminates the need for a cable sleeve and filter box.
- LED interior perimeter lighting or EMI hardened stringed lights
- Bulkhead and signal connectors
- Data and signal filter connectors
- DB 9
- DB 15
- DB 25
- Power – AC/DC
- AC: 90 – 480 volts up to 100 amps
- DC: 0-100 volts up to 20 amps
Wireless Device Testing
802.11a/b/g/n Commercial – Enterprise, WLAN, WiFi
3G, 4G, LTE, Cellular
LF / UHF RFID Testing
Military Communications Testing
Secure Communications* / SCIF
Medical equipment testing
EMI shielding, Electromagnetic Enclosures, Pre-Compliance Test Enclosures, Portable RF Shielding Enclosures, RF Capture Pouches, RF Faraday Pouches, Shielded Test Enclosure, RF Shielded Screenroom, RF Shielded Chambers, RF isolation enclosure, Faraday Box, Faraday Cage Pouch, RF / EMI Shielded Pouches, RF / EMI Shielded Curtains
*RF isolation is one part of a complete secure communications protocol. Please make sure your operation is in compliance with all sections of the protocol.