Delivers Maximum Isolation with Optimum Versatility
Control RF/EM interference by using Select-A-Shield™ RF EMI shielded tabletop enclosures. Select Fabricators, Inc. offers updated features that improve efficiency without sacrificing effectiveness. Portable and more cost effective than rigid metal boxes, Select-A-Shield tabletop enclosure boxes deliver maximum isolation plus they are easy-to assemble, easy to move, and easy to store for optimum versatility.
Select-A-Shield RF EMI Shielded Tabletop Enclosure Boxes
Select-A-Shield tabletop enclosures are used in pre-compliance testing, secure communications, mobile device/computer forensic investigations as well as temporary EMI shielding.
Referring to the chart above, Select-A-Shield walk-in enclosures have achieved a minimum of -85.7 decibels of shielding effectiveness in the range of 400 MHz to 18 GHz and a minimum of -96.9 decibels of shielding effectiveness in the range of 1 GHz. Shielding performance data must be carefully scrutinized to assure the enclosure will meet the requirements for a specific application. Select Fabricators used the IEEE® 299 standard test, conducted by an independent test lab on a complete assembled system including installed components operating under typical conditions at various frequencies measured through the tent wall at multiple locations in the tent. The minimum readings indicate shielding functionality that can be expected in use.
|Part Number||Enclosure Dimensions||Construction|
|500242424SW||24″ x 24″ x 24″ (61 x 61 x 61cm)||Single layer|
|500363636SW||36″ x 36″ x 36″ (91 x 91 x 91cm)||Single layer|
|500484848SW||48″ x 48″ x 48″ (122 x 122 x 122cm)||Single layer|
|500242424DW||24″ x 24″ x 24″ (61 x 61 x 61cm)||Double layer|
|500363636DW||36″ x 36″ x 36″ (91 x 91 x 91cm)||Double layer|
|500484848DW||48″ x 48″ x 48″ (122 x 122 x 122cm)||Double layer|
|600242424DW||24″ x 24″ x 24″ (61 x 61 x 61cm)||Double layer|
|600363636DW||36″ x 36″ x 36″ (91 x 91 x 91cm)||Double layer|
|600484848DW||48″ x 48″ x 48″ (122 x 122 x 122cm)||Double layer|
|Custom||Custom sizes are available. Contact us with your requirements.|
RF EMI Shielded Tabletop Enclosure Construction:
Manufactured using SELECT’s RoHS compliant conductive fabric.
Simple to set up with semi-permanent frames.
- Series 500: Round heavy-duty aluminum frame
- Series 600: Square, heavy-duty aluminum frame. No drilling required. Reduced assembly-time with positive button hole locking connection.
All enclosures are made in the USA of US materials.
- Standard enclosure includes
- Floor: Two layers of heavy-duty tarp material protect the conductive floor.
- Enclosure Storage Bag: All enclosures come standard with a storage bag for protection when in transit or not in use
Select the options you need to meet your specifications.
- Cleaned in SFi’s onsite ISO Class 7 (Class 10,000 –Fed. Std. 209) cleanroom
- Integrated I/O plate: eliminates the need for a cable sleeve and filter box.
- LED interior perimeter lighting or EMI hardened stringed lights
- Bulkhead and signal connectors
- Data and signal filter connectors
- DB 9
- DB 15
- DB 25
- Power – AC/DC
- AC: 90 – 480 volts up to 100 amps
- DC: 0-100 volts up to 20 amps
Wireless Device Testing
802.11a/b/g/n Commercial – Enterprise, WLAN, WiFi
3G, 4G, LTE, Cellular
LF / UHF RFID Testing
Military Communications Testing
Secure Communications / SCIF
EMI shielding Electromagnetic Enclosures Electromagnetic Radiation Shielding Pre-Compliance Test Enclosures Portable RF Shielding Enclosures RF Shielding Material RF Capture Pouches RF Faraday Pouches Shielded Test Enclosure RF Shielded Screenroom RF Shielded Enclosures RF Shielded Chambers RF Shielded Tents RF isolation enclosure Faraday Box Faraday Pouch