RF / EMI Shielded Tent Enclosures Offer Advantages Over Hardwall Structures
Select-A-Shield™ high performing RF / EMI shielded tent enclosures are available at a fraction of the cost of fully welded metal enclosures and provide a solution that is truly portable with on-the-fly setup. Prototype and pre-compliance testing of electronic and wireless devices, temporary EMI shielding, and secure communications all need on-site and economical shielding. In tune with market needs, SELECT realized the need for portable, high performing RF/EMI shielded enclosures. In response, SELECT developed a US made material to manufacture room-sized enclosures for optimum isolation.
Select-A-Shield Portable Enclosures
SELECT’s high performing mobile shielded enclosures are the best solution the market has to offer. Designed to be durable, these enclosures will provide years of trouble-free service. Every enclosure includes a standard two year warranty. Standard sizes from tabletop enclosures to 9’x 19’ x10’ free standing enclosures. Larger custom designed sizes can also be produced to meet your critical specifications.
Manufactured using SELECT’s RoHS compliant conductive fabric and exclusive, patent pending double magnet strip door system these tent enclosures deliver maximum isolation.
- Double Layer Enclosure SE: -78 dB average from 150 kHz to 18 GHz
- Single Layer Enclosure SE: -66 dB average from 150 kHz to 18 GHz
Simple to set up, with lightweight pop-up or semi-permanent frames.
- Series 100: Easy-up steel frame
- Series 300: Rectangular heavy-duty aluminum frame
- Series 500: Round heavy-duty aluminum frame
All enclosures are made in the USA of US materials.
- Standard sizes and configurations from tabletop to 100’ x 100’ x 60’
- Custom sizes designed to your requirements
- Standard enclosure includes
- 40” x 54.5” door on the length side
- Cable sleeve
- Floor: Two layers of heavy-duty tarp material protect the conductive floor.
- Enclosure Storage Bag: All enclosures come standard with a storage bag for protection when in transit or not in use
Select the options you need to meet your specifications.
- Cleanroom cleaned in SELECT’s on-site ISO Class 1000 cleanroom
- ESD white interior liner
- Frame roller bags and hard plastic transport cases
- LED interior perimeter lighting or EMI hardened stringed lights
- Testing of completed enclosure
- Ventilation and A/C
- Filter boxes with cable sleeves
- Data and Signal Filter connectors
- DB 9 USB
- DB 15 Ethernet
- DB 25
- Power – AC/DC
- AC: 90 – 480 volts up to 100 amps
- DC: 0-100 volts up to 20 amps
- Crime Scene Investigation
- Pre-compliance Testing
- Secure Communications
- Temporary EM / RF shielding
- Wireless product development and testing