Select-A-Shield™ RF / EMI Test Shielding Tent Enclosures, Curtains, and Pouches
No matter what your RF / EMI test shielding needs or configuration requirements, SELECT has the widest array of solutions including pouches, enclosures, and curtains.
Radio Frequency and Electromagnetic Interference (RF and EMI) can make it difficult to develop, test and produce electronic and wireless devices. Select-A-Shield RF / EMI shielded pouches, curtains and enclosures can effectively shield your design, testing, and communication spaces.
SELECT uses advanced materials and the highest quality production standards in the industry. Our US made, RoHS compliant, NovaSelect™ material is a durable, lightweight, silver/copper/nickel plated, rip-stop nylon fabric with significant shielding effectiveness. With our 3-D design capabilities and industrial sewing expertise, we can form this very flexible material into any size and shape yielding an almost endless range of ‘Faraday Cage’ applications.
Portable RF / EMI Shielded Test Tent Enclosures
Select-A-Shield portable RF / EMI test tents, with double (US No. 8,530,756) or single (US No. 9,029,714) patented door seal systems, provide on-site versatility at a fraction of the cost of fully welded metal enclosures.
- Double Layer Enclosure Shield Effectiveness: -78 dB average from 150 kHz to 18 GHz
- Sizes and configurations from tabletop to 50’ x 40’ x 20’
- Selection of lightweight frames
- Vestibule – either internal or external
- ESD white interior liner
- ESD hardened or LED lighting
- Filter Plate Connectors
- Ventilation and A/C
- Shielding Testing Report for completed enclosure
RF / EMI Shielded Tabletop Testing Enclosures
Select-A-Shield Tabletop testing enclosures are lightweight and uniquely portable
- Single door sealing system (US patent No. 9,029,714)
- Quick-to-assemble aluminum frames
- Size Range: 24” x 24” x 24” to 48″ x 48″ x 48″
- Selection of filter plates with various connectors
RF / EMI Shielded Testing Curtains
Solve your unique area shielding challenges with custom configured Select-A-Shield panels.
- Made in the USA of US materials
- Ideal for:
- RFID shielding
- RF shielding for personnel safety
- Single or double layer conductive fabric
- ESD (Electrostatic Dissipative) fabric layer(s)
- Curtain attachment options:
- Hook & Loop
- Roller Track System
- Grounding Straps
- Copper Foil Tape
- Clean to IEST-STD-CC1246D
- RF Shielded Vents
RF / EMI Shielded Testing Pouches
Select-A-Shield RF / EMI shielding collapsible pouches for most any application
- Sizes from 1.5”x 3” to 48” x 48”
- Single or double layer conductive fabric and/or sports nylon outer layer
- Clear plastic pocket
- Hanging loop
- RF shielding window for ventilation and/or visibility
- Custom I/O connector plates
RF Wireless Test Boxes
Fabric Test Boxes for RF Wireless Shielding: Collapsible and Portable
Traditional hard walled steel and aluminum RF shielding test boxes are heavy, difficult to transport and take up valuable space. Select Fabricator’s fabric-walled wireless test boxes cost significantly less and are lined with RF absorbent foam for comparable performance. These boxes weigh less than three pounds and are easily collapsed, folded, and stacked for transportation or storage.