Select-A-Shield™ RF / EMI Test Shielding Tents, Curtains and Pouches
No matter what your RF / EMI test shielding needs or configuration requirements, SELECT has the widest array of solutions including pouches, enclosures and curtains. Look for the dB shield effectiveness icon and have confidence that you will get the performance you’re looking to achieve.
Radio Frequency and Electromagnetic Interference (RF and EMI) can make it difficult to develop, test and produce electronic and wireless devices. Select-A-Shield RF / EMI shielded pouches, curtains and enclosures can effectively shield your design, testing and communication spaces with the utmost confidence for optimum isolation and protection.
SELECT uses advanced materials and the highest quality production standards in the industry. Our US made, RoHS compliant, NovaSelect™ material is a durable, lightweight, silver/copper/nickel plated, rip-stop nylon fabric with high shielding properties. With our 3-D design capabilities and industrial sewing expertise, we can form this highly flexible material into any size and shape creating an almost endless range of ‘Faraday Cage’ applications.
Portable RF / EMI Shielded Test Tent Enclosures
Select-A-Shield portable RF / EMI test tents, with double (US No. 8,530,756) or single (US No. 9,029,714) patented door seal systems, provide economical, on site versatility at a fraction of the cost of fully welded metal enclosures.
- Double Layer Enclosure Shield Effectiveness: -78 dB average from 150 kHz to 18 GHz
- Sizes and configurations from tabletop to 50’ x 40’ x 20’
- Selection of lightweight frames
- ESD white interior liner
- Filter Plate or Cable Sleeve/Filter box
- Ventilation and A/C
- Shielding Testing Report for completed enclosure
RF / EMI Shielded Tabletop Testing Enclosures
Select-A-Shield Tabletop testing enclosures are lightweight and uniquely portable
- Single (US No. 9,029,714) door sealing system
- Quick-to-assemble aluminum frames
- Size Range: 24” x 24” x 24” to 48″ x 48″ x 48″
- Selection of filter plates with various connectors
RF / EMI Shielded Testing Curtains
Solve your confined area shielding challenges with custom configured Select-A-Shield testing panels.
- Made in the USA of US materials
- Ideal for:
- RFID shielding
- RF shielding for personnel safety
- Single or Double layer conductive fabric
- ESD (Electrostatic Dissipative) fabric layer(s)
- Curtain attachment options:
- Hook & Loop
- Roller Track System
- Grounding Straps
- Copper Foil Tape
- Clean to IEST-STD-CC1246D
- RF Shielded Vents
RF / EMI Shielded Testing Pouches
Select-A-Shield RF / EMI shielding testing pouches for most any application with performance to rely on
- Sizes from 1.5”x 3” to 48” x 48”
- Single or double layer conductive fabric and/or sport nylon covering
- Prevent electronic devices from logging on to active networks
- Clear plastic pocket
- Hanging loop
- RF shielding window for ventilation and/or visibility
- Custom I/O connector plates
AND INTRODUCING Select-A-Shield™ RF Wireless Test Boxes
FABRIC TEST BOXES FOR RF WIRELESS SHIELDING: ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT & COLLAPSIBLE
Traditional hard walled steel and aluminum RF shielding test boxes are heavy, difficult to transport, and take up valuable space. Select Fabricator’s fabric walled wireless test boxes cost much less and are lined with RF absorbent foam for comparable performance – yet weigh less than 3 lbs – and they can easily be collapsed, folded and stacked for easy transport in vehicles or totes.