Security efforts to protect our country require the involvement of numerous government agencies. Their endeavors to keep our country safe regularly involve the interception, collection and evaluation of digital data found on confiscated cell phones and other electronic devices. To prevent corruption of this data, RF isolation /EMI shielding tent enclosures and pouches are frequently used.
For example, our Select-A-Shield™ RF/EMI Shielding Pouches secure portable transceivers from not only RF & microwave interference and/or emissions, but also prevent others from logging on and modifying the data on the electronic device. Lightweight and flexible, these pouches are made to absorb and reflect signals from entering or leaving electronic devices. Besides the standard sizes for many mobile electronic devices, SELECT has made custom sized pouches with additional security features.
SELECT has worked with many government agencies providing the following security applications
- RF isolation for police and emergency response agencies in case of terrorism
- Domestic and International intelligence activities within the FBI
- Critical infrastructure and perimeter protection involving Border Security
- Transportation security, including aviation and maritime transportation
- Research on next-generation security technologies
Contact us for confidential consultation
ITAR registered – US Dept. of State – Office of Defense Trade Compliance
Cage Code: 1VB13
326111 – Plastic Bag & Pouch Manufacturing
334413 – Semiconductor & Related Device Manufacturing
334419 – Other Electrical Component Manufacturing
334511 – Search, Detection, Navigation, Guidance, Aeronautical, Nautical Systems & Instrument Manufacturing