Prototypes & Final Assemblies Delivered On-Time and On-Budget for the Aerospace Industry
SELECT’s onsite ISO Class 7 (class 10,000) cleanroom and isolated area, which is ISO class 5 (class 100 cleanroom) provide strict particulate control.
We have successfully satisfied contract requirements for:
- Sensitive Equipment Transport Covers
- Device and Product Assembly
- Cleanroom production of sensitive components protections
- Portable RF/EMI shielding enclosures to aerospace cleanroom standards
- ITAR registered – US Dept. of State – Office of Defense Trade Compliance
Geographic Coverage: Conveniently located in Upstate New York near major transportation routes including the NYS Thruway, Select Fabricators can deliver worldwide.
Security Clearance: ITAR registered – US Dept. of State – Office of Defense Trade Compliance
Acquisition Vehicles: Accepts purchase orders, credit cards, ACH, government credit/debit cards, as well as inclusion in the GSA Schedule for EM /RF products -GS- 07F-281AA (ends: June 4, 2018).
Cage Code: 1VB13
Duns #: 003053357
- 14910 – Textile Bag Mills
- 314912 – Canvas and Related Product Mills
- 322223 – Plastics, Foil, Coated Paper
- 326111 – Bags, Plastic Film, Single or Multi-Wall
- 334419 – Other Electrical Component Manufacturing
- 334220 – Army – Electromagnetic Interference (tents)
- 334511 – Search, Detection, Navigation, Guidance, Aeronautical, Nautical Systems & Instrument Manufacturing.
- 334515 – Instrument Manufacturing for Measuring & Testing Electricity & Electrical Signals
- 339999 / 7050 – special ops command.